Local Cook Island Storytellers are passionate and knowledgeable about the local culture, history and Environment. Storytellers enjoy sharing a love of their rich history and heritage with guests.
Storytelling varies from tour to tour, but it is likely that the guests will have ample opportunity to:
- Try new and exotics fruits as Storyteller tour guides forage and discuss the local environment.
- Hear of legends and witness how life has changed when meeting and talking with locals.
- Discover secrets only accessible with a guide and hear stories to give each location more meaning.
- Ride at a pace that allows all the senses to absorb the back drop of Rarotonga’s breathtaking scenery.
- Ride premium quality bikes for a comfortable & enjoyable experience, that are regularly well serviced.
- Delicious lunch or sunset cocktail and swim following all tours at a scenic secluded beachside location.
- With an emphasis on safety, best riding practice is communicated before each tour.