Aore Island Resort Vanuatu
Aore Island Resort is a beautiful holiday spot just off the island of Espiritu Santo. Spend your days completely in relax mode or stay busy with the loads of activities on offer, including world class dive sites just waiting to be explored.
A holiday at this resort is a pleasure!
Aore offers its guests the best of both worlds – a relaxing, boutique island resort experience but only a 15 minute transfer from Luganville and all the activities and sites that this beautiful area of Vanuatu offers.
Canoe to a Blue Hole, explore the islands’ coastline by kayak and its interior by mountain bike or on horseback, snorkel pristine reefs directly offshore, visit a local village and experience traditional customs still practiced today. With easy access to the famous luxury ocean liner turned WWII troop carrier wreck dive, ‘the SS President Coolidge’ Aore is the ideal resort for couples or families who wish to explore this and other world class dive sites.
- Location: Island off Espiritu Santo. 5 minute drive from Santo airport and then a 10 minute launch
- 18 fan cooled bungalows
- 1 restaurant and 1 bar
- 1 resort pool. Day Spa available
- Bungalows are free of electronic entertainment
- Charged WiFi internet access is available to guests at reception
- Inclusions: Continental breakfast daily. Meal plans available
- Max 2 adults in studio bungalows. Max 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children U12 years in 1 bedroom bungalows
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of
- sparkling wine and an upgrade subject to availability
- at the time of check in
- Children’s Policy: Aore welcomes children year round but does not offer a formal Kids Club. Family friendly accommodation available
Aore: Your tropical island getaway …
Aore Island Resort is a fabulous choice for those wishing to take a relaxing getaway, but would also like access to a range of activities if they choose to have a change of pace. Come & experience all the activities and sites that this beautiful area of Vanuatu has to offer. You won’t be disappointed.
Aore is located on an island off Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu. Getting to Aore is easy! Vehicle transfer time is approximately five minutes from Santo Airport, followed by a ten minute launch to the island. See map below for exact island location.