InterContinental Golf Resort & Spa Fiji
InterContinental Golf Resort & Spa. Contemporary, luxurious & located on a ‘world’s best beach’. This is one getaway you will love.
The perfect setting.
Nestled amongst 35 acres of lush tropical gardens, The InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa is a contemporary luxury resort located on a ‘world’s best beach’.
A resort that meets all your holiday needs.
Featuring sophisticated accommodation with luxury appointments, 6 restaurants and bars, a spa that encases you in serenity, 4 swimming pools including a dedicated family pool, kids club, wedding chapel and conference facilities, The InterContinental defines all that a tropical retreat should be. Adjacent to the resort, the Natadola Bay Championship Golf Course is Fiji’s first international competition standard course. The par 72 course boasts up to five tee positions on each hole, providing an enjoyable challenge to players of all skill levels, with the benefit of exceptional views of the Pacific Ocean from most holes.
One visit is never enough.
InterContinental fans will love this resort. Those who have never had the opportunity to visit an InterContinental before should indulge in their first visit at this beautiful resort located on what is arguably Fiji’s best known bay. For the ultimate in indulgent mainland experiences try Club InterContinental. You too will become a fan for life.
- Location: Natadola Beach. 45 minute drive from Nadi Airport
- 271 hotel rooms/suites. All air conditioned and fan cooled
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- 4 resort pools. Gym and Spa available
- LCD TV, Bose CD Player, Docking Station and DVD available in all rooms/suites
- High speed broadband and WiFi internet access in all guestrooms and suites. Wireless internet hotspots available throughout the resort (both charged)
- Inclusions: Breakfast daily
- Max 4 adults or 2 adults/2 children U13 years in garden twin rooms only. 2 adults or 2 adults/1 child U13 in all other guestrooms and suites
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Children’s Policy: Planet Trekkers Kids Club operates daily in 3 sessions between 9am-10.30pm for children 4-7 years and 8-12 years at a rate of F$30 per child per session including 1 meal. Babysitting available (charged). Children U13 years eat free in Sanasana Restaurant for dinner, when dining with a paying adult. Family friendly accommodation available
InterContinental: Located on a ‘world’s best beach’ …
The Intercontinental is a contemporary luxury resort nestled amongst 35 acres of lush tropical gardens. Featuring stylish hotel rooms and suites, a choice of 6 restaurants, 4 swimming pools (inc dedicated family pool), Kids Club, wedding chapel and conference facilities, it also benefits from being located on a world’s ‘Best Beach’.
InterContinental Golf Resort & Spa is located on Natadola Beach, a stunning beach on Fiji’s main island Viti Levu. Getting to InterContinental is easy! A vehicle transfer is approximately 45 minutes from Nadi Airport. See map below for exact island location.