Little Polynesian Resort Cook Islands
Little Polynesian Resort is one tropical paradise you will simply love. Beautiful beaches, gorgeous accommodation & complete relaxation. Escape now & discover the magic of the Little Polynesian Resort.
Sit back & take in the million dollar beach views.
Nestled on the southern tip of Rarotonga overlooking a spectacular turquoise lagoon that is fringed by fine white sand in one of the Cook Island’s most well known luxury resorts – Little Poly (as its affectionately known). With just 14 individual Overbeach and Garden Ares (bungalows) this sophisticated couples only resort oozes Polynesian charm and elegance. Designed using traditional architecture, built from local timbers and featuring a simple yet sophisticated décor, each of the Overbeach feature an indoor/outdoor shower and its own gazebo with day bed.
Life at Little Poly pivots around its central facility which includes an open air restaurant and an infinity pool that appears to melt into the exquisitely coloured, marine protected lagoon. Water activities abound for those who are inclined.
- Location: Rarotonga, Cook Islands. Accessed by road from Rarotonga International Airport
- 14 air conditioned Ares (Bungalows)
- 1 restaurant and 1 bar
- 1 resort pool. Massage facilities available
- TV’s available in all Ares
- WiFi internet access available (charged)
- Inclusions: Continental Breakfast daily
- Max 2 people per Are
- Honeymoon Bonus: 1 x complimentary bottle of sparkling wine & a candlelit dinner set up on the beach (min stay 5 nights, conditions apply)
- Children’s Policy: Children under 15 years are not accommodated at the Little Polynesian Resort
Little Polynesian: One of Rarotonga’s best kept secrets …
The essence of Little Poly is romance and relaxation, and guests are encouraged to enjoy both in abundance.
Little Polynesian Resort is located on Rarotonga in the beautiful Cook Islands. Getting to Little Polynesian is easy! Vehicle transfer time is approximately fifteen minutes from Rarotonga International Airport. See map below for exact island location.
“Would go back in a heart beat” – Tripadvisor.com
Absolutely love this resort. Friendly, relaxed, private & beyond beautiful! The whole Island is stunning.