Manuia Beach Resort Cook Islands
Manuia Beach Resort is a private & peaceful getaway located on the beautful island of Rarotonga. Catering to adults only, this little escape is set right on the beach with authentic style accommodation & modern amenities. There’s so much to love about Manuia.
One of the unsung gems of the Cook Islands.
Relaxed and welcoming, Small and intimate. Casual and attentive. Manuia Beach Resort features only 24 duplex suites, this adults only resort offers guests an intimate, romantic holiday experience in an atmosphere that embodies Polynesian hospitality. Sand paths meander through the resort’s gardens, leading all guests towards a stunning beachside infinity pool and the sand floored ‘On The Beach’ thatched restaurant, that serves delicious South Pacific Cuisine and excellent cocktails.
All suites have been recently refurbished and feature indoor/outdoor showers, private balconies and are decorated with individual art pieces designed by local artisans. Only 15 minutes from downtown Avarua, this owner/operated resort provides exceptional value for your holiday dollar and delivers not only what it promises, but happily much more!
- Location: Rarotonga, Cook Islands. Accessed by road from the airport
- 24 air conditioned and fan Suites
- 1 restaurant and 1 bar
- 1 resort swimming pool. Massage facilities available
- No TV’s. iPod dock in all Suites except Premium Garden Suite
- Charged WiFi internet access available
- Inclusions: Tropical Breakfast daily
- Max 3 people per Suite
- Honeymoon Bonus: Bottle of sparkling wine and an island style gift on arrival (min 2 night stay applies)
- Children’s Policy: Manuia Beach Resort doesn’t accommodate children under 16 years
Manuia: Polynesian Paradise …
Relaxed & welcoming. Small & intimate. Casual & attentive. Manuia Beach Resort ticks all these boxes and so much more.
Manuia Beach Resort is located on the popular island of Rarotonga, in the Cook Islands. Getting to Manuia is easy! Vehicle transfer time is approximately ten minutes from Rarotonga International Airport. See map below for exact island location.
“A week of bliss” – Tripadvisor.com
I can’t speak highly enough of the Manuia Beach Resort. The staff are awesome, the setting was fabulous, the rooms were great. This is a great place to rest, relax and unwind. I will definitely be going again.