Muri Beach Club Hotel Cook Islands
Muri Beach Club Hotel is an adults only getaway located at the heart of the Muri Lagoon. With this safe swimming & snorkelling spot, plus kayaking, sailing & windsurfing all right at your doorstep, Muri Beach Club offers guests a relaxing escape with the option to keep active if you wish.
A holiday at Muri Beach Club Hotel is a joy.
It’s fabulous location – overlooking Muri Lagoon, within easy distance to Muri Village – is just one of the many highlights of this wonderful little resort. A true ‘hotel’ in a country which favours resorts and villas, Muri Beach Club Hotel offers its guests an intimate, romantic holiday experience. Modern interiors, spacious well appointed rooms, enormous pool area, creative restaurant, wide selection of water sports and a social bar where new friends are made and old friends are reacquainted.
- Location: Rarotonga, Cook Islands. Accessed by road from Rarotonga International Airport
- 30 air conditioned rooms
- 1 restaurant and 1 bar
- 1 resort swimming pool. Day Spa available
- TV’s in all rooms
- WiFi internet access available (charged)
- Inclusions: Tropical breakfast daily
- Max 2 people in Pool View & Deluxe Beachfront Rooms. Max 4 people in Premier Garden Rooms
- Honeymoon Bonus: Muri gift & a bottle of sparkling wine on check in (min 3 nights + conditions apply)
- Children’s Policy: Children under 18 years are not accommodated at Muri Beach Club Hotel. Adults only Hotel
Muri Beach Club Hotel: Tropical Bliss …
With only 30 rooms and catering to adults aged 18 years +, this family owned and operated resort naturally fosters a relaxed, welcoming environment where guests are known by their first name and greeted as long held friends.
Muri Beach Club Hotel is located on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. Getting to Muri Beach Club is easy! Vehicle transfer time is approximately fifteen minutes from Rarotonga International Airport. See map below for exact island location.