Plantation Island Resort Fiji
Plantation Island Resort is located on a beautiful white sand beach in the Mamanuca Islands of Fiji. A very family friendly resort with loads of activities to keep your kids happy. Perfect holiday escape for families traveling on a budget.
The perfect family escape.
Plantation Island offers a fun, active and affordable Fiji island experience to couples of all ages, young adults and families. A variety of accommodation options, 3 restaurants, a well stocked mini supermarket, 9 hole golf course and an extensive array of water based activities, make this 3.5 star resort fabulous value for money. When you team this with its great location on a beautiful white sand lagoon beach, it is guaranteed to please.
- Location: Malololailai – Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by launch, water taxi, seaplane or helicopter
- 66 hotel rooms and 99 bures. Accommodation all air conditioned and fan cooled
- 3 restaurants and 2 bars
- 3 resort pools. Massage facilities available
- Bures/rooms are free of electronic entertainment
- WiFi internet connection throughout the resort and public internet facilities in the lobby (both charged)
- Inclusions: Room only. Meal plans available
- Max 5 – 8 people per room/bure depending on the accommodation category
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, fruit basket and 2 sulus in room/bure on arrival
- Children’s Policy: Complimentary Kids Club operates daily from 9am-12pm, 2pm-5pm and 7pm-9pm for children 4-12 years. Complimentary Club Lairo for teens aged 12-16 years operates daily from 9am – 9pm. Babysitting available (charged). Up to 2 children U12 receive free Malolo Cat transfers and dine free (conditions apply). Family friendly accommodation available
Plantation: An affordable family getaway located on a beautiful beach …
Located on a beautiful white sand lagoon beach, Plantation has a variety of accommodation options to suit couples of all ages, young adults and families. This great value resort offers guests a fun and active atmosphere with an array of water based activities, 9 Hole Golf Course, Kids Club and 3 resort pools.
Plantation is located in the very popular island resort area known as the Mamanuca Group of islands. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu. Getting to Plantation is easy and fun! Plantation is serviced by Malolo Cat ferry service, a modern high-speed catamarans. Transfer cruising time is approximately 50 minutes. The catamarans departs both Denarau Marina and Plantation Island four times daily. Want to arrive a little quicker? Fast helicopter and seaplane transfers are also available. See map below for exact island location.