Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
Radisson Blu is a fabulous all-round resort. Excellent facilities for families of all ages including waterslide, kids club, swimming pools & restaurant choices. The Radisson ticks all the boxes for a fabulous Fiji escape!
Guest facilities are endless.
The Radisson Blu Resort Fiji offers some of the largest guest rooms/suites on Denarau Island, well designed pool and public areas, and an excellent selection of dining outlets that range from a casual Fish & Chip/ Pizzeria on the beach to the renowned fine dining experience at ‘CROSS’.
The 1 and 2 bedroom suites feature a full kitchen and laundry, separate lounge and dining areas and the Resort offers a well stocked (and priced) convenience store to purchase your holiday essentials including snacks, soft drinks, wine and beer. With 4 lagoon swimming pools, a swim up bar and waterslide, this really is a fabulous all round resort.
- 270 air conditioned guest rooms, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites
- 4 restaurants and 3 bars
- 4 pools including 1 adult only pool, a toddler pool and a family pool with waterslide. Gym and Spa available
- LCD TV, CD and DVD players in all rooms/suites
- Complimentary WiFi internet access available
- Max 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children U13 yrs in guestrooms. Max 4 people in 1 bedroom suites. Max 7 adults/1 child in 2 bedroom suites
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival and a 20% discount on the Honeymoon package in Harmony Retreat Spa
- Inclusions: Breakfast daily. Meal plan not available
- Children’s Policy: Kids Club operates daily from 9am-9pm in 3 separate sessions for children 4-12 years old. Individual sessions cost F$10 per child. A day session 9am – 5pm costs F$30 per child including lunch. The evening session including dinner and torch lighting costs F$35 per child. Babysitting available (charged) – minimum 3 hours. Family friendly accommodation
Radisson: Perfect escape for the whole family …
With both guestrooms and 1 and 2 bedroom apartment style accommodation, a pool complex that includes a water slide, dedicated family/toddler pools, swim up bar and a quiet ‘adult only’ swimming pool, complimentary WiFi and an extensive array of in house dining options, the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji is a great all round resort.
Radisson Blu Resort is located on Denarau Island, Fiji. Denarau is an extremely popular mainland spot due to it’s close proximity to Fiji’s International Gateway Nadi and also the Marina, giving guests easy access to the islands. Getting to the Radisson is easy! Transfer time is approximately 20 minutes by vehicle from Nadi Airport. See map below for exact resort location.