Sanctuary Rarotonga Cook Islands
Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adults only boutique resort located beachfront in the beautiful Cook Islands. Sit back, relax & ease into holiday mode with a cocktail from Rarotonga’s only high-end resort swim-up bar.
The sister property to the Rarotongan Beach Resort, and located directly next door, Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adult only all suite resort consisting of just 49 accommodations. Benefitting from the exquisite view over Aroa Beach, each Polynesian style suite faces the ocean with either a ground floor patio or a first floor balcony to enjoy sunset cocktails on. Or if you prefer, cocktails can be consumed at Sanctuary’s swim up pool bar – 1 of only 2 available in the Cooks.
Guests at this little resort experience the best of both worlds! The convenience of being located beside the Rarotongan with its many activities, dining options and guest facilities yet being able to return to this quiet little oasis to rest, relax and replenish. With 2 adult only restaurants, access to Spa Polynesia and a variety of offsite tours available, this is a great choice for romantic couples who want to do everything…. and nothing.
- Location: Rarotonga, Cook Islands. Accessed by road from Rarotonga International Airport
- 49 air conditioned and fan cooled suites
- 2 restaurants and 1 poolside & swim-up bar
- 1 resort swimming pool. Spa facilities available
- TV’s in all Suites
- WiFi internet access available (charged)
- Inclusions: Tropical breakfast daily
- Max 3 people in all Suites
- Honeymoon Bonus: A chilled bottle of New Zealand Sparkling Wine and his and hers Island Pareus (min stay 5 nights, conditions apply)
- Children’s Policy: Children under 16 years are not accommodated at Sanctuary Rarotonga
Sanctuary Rarotonga: Absolute Beachfront …
Sanctuary and its sister resort The Rarotongan offer multi-generational families or wedding groups the ideal accommodation arrangement. Families with children are best accommodated at the Rarotongan and grandparents or couples without kids who want a slightly higher standard (and quieter) accommodation experience can stay at Sanctuary. Being only a few minutes’ walk apart, the family holiday can be easily shared without compromise.
Sanctuary Rarotonga is located on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. Getting to Sanctuary Rarotonga is easy! Vehicle transfer time is approximately fifteen minutes from Rarotonga International Airport. See map below for exact island location.