Sheraton Fiji Resort
The Sheraton Fiji Resort ticks all the boxes for a fabulous family getaway. Contemporary hotel rooms, kids club, swimming pools & choice of restaurants. It’s all there!
Keeping the whole family entertained.
Completely refurbished in 2008 the contemporary Sheraton Fiji is the ideal choice for small families, couples or young adults. The Kids Club and play equipment are all located at this resort, as is the ocean side wedding chapel, café for light snacks and an excellent array of restaurants.
As Fiji’s only integrated resort complex, guests can make the most of Starwood Fiji’s ‘Stay in One, Play in All Three’ philosophy, with access to the complex’s 14 restaurants & bars, 6 swimming pools, tennis courts, lawn bowling green and 18 hole championship golf course. Families can also benefit from the Lai Lai Kids Club (complimentary day time program for all Sheraton guests), while adults can work out or simply unwind at the stunning Heavenly Spa by Westin. Cross charging throughout the resorts (including the Denarau Golf & Racquet Club) is no problem and guests can even enjoy exclusive access to private Akuilau Island. With an ideal location, first class accommodation and an unrivalled range of facilities and activities, a holiday at the Sheraton & Westin Resorts Fiji is sure to please.
- Location: Denarau Island, Fiji
- 297 air conditioned hotel rooms/suites
- 5 restaurants and 2 bars
- 2 pools. Gym and ‘Heavenly Spa’ at The Westin
- Flat screen TV in all rooms and suites
- Complimentary WiFi internet access available in all rooms, suites and public areas
- Inclusions: Buffet breakfast daily for 2 guests. Meal plans not available
- Max 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children U13 years per room
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
- Children’s Policy: Complimentary Kids Club operates daily from 9am-12pm and 1pm-4.30pm (5pm on Sundays) for children 4-12 years. Babysitting available (charged). Children 0-3 years enjoy complimentary meals (when accompanied by a paying adult). Children 4-12 years can benefit from Sheraton’s Super Dining Discount for breakfast, lunch & dinner (F$20 per child per day, conditions apply)
Sheraton Fiji Resort: Contemporary, family friendly getaway …
The contemporary Sheraton Fiji offers generous size hotel rooms that are the ideal choice for small families, couples and young adults. Starwood’s kids facilities (kids pool, playground and Kids Club) are all located at this resort, together with a vast array of dining options, link@sheraton and a Wedding Chapel.
Sheraton Fiji Resort is located on Denarau Island, Fiji. Denarau is an extremely popular mainland spot due to it’s close proximity to Fiji’s International Gateway Nadi and also the Marina, giving guests easy access to the islands. Getting to the Sheraton Fiji Resort is easy! Transfer time is approximately 20 minutes by vehicle from Nadi Airport. See map below for exact resort location.