Tamanu Beach Cook Islands
Tamanu Beach is located on one of the most pristine islands, Aitutaki. A truly unique Polynesian experience that you will simply love.
A family owned & operated resort on the stunning island of Aitutaki.
Tamanu Beach is a relaxed, casual boutique resort that is nestles in tropical gardens on the shores of a beautiful lagoon. The resort is located over 2 separate areas connected by the beachfront. One area includes the spacious 1 Bedroom Lagoon and Beachfront bungalows, a resort pool and Tamanu Restaurant. The second area is the home of the studio bungalows which feature kitchenettes and a second resort pool. This area will re-open in April 2017 following an extensive upgrade.
With a focus on providing a truly Polynesian holiday experience, guests are invited to the Island Buffet and Fire Dance show on a Thursday night and a ‘Sunset BBQ’ on a Sunday night where new friends are made and stories of Aitutaki swapped.
- Location: Aitutaki, Cook Islands. Accessed by vehicle from Aitutaki Airport
- 22 air conditioned & fan cooled bungalows
- 1 restaurant and 1 bar
- 2 resort swimming pools
- TV’s in all 1 bedroom bungalows
- Wifi internet access available (charged)
- Inclusions: Tropical Island Breakfast daily
- Max 2 people in Beachfront Bungalows. Max 3 people in Garden & Lagoon Bungalows
- Honeymoon Bonus: N/A
- Children’s Policy: Guests under 12 years are not accommodated at Tamanu Beach
Tamanu: Casual luxury …
Tamanu Beach is the ideal holiday escape for those seeking a casual holiday experience at great value. Sit back and relax, or venture out and explore the breathtaking island of Aitutaki.
Tamanu Beach is located on the stunning island of Aitutaki in the Cook Islands. Getting to Tamanu is easy! Vehicle transfer time is approximately ten minutes from Aitutaki Airport. See map below for exact island location.