Tropica Island Resort Fiji
Tropica Island Resort is a gorgeous boutique resort for couples. Featuring air conditioned bures, well positioned infinity pool offering guests beautiful views & a completely relaxed resort environment. The perfect Fiji escape!
Fiji’s newest boutique resort. Just beautiful!
Tropica Island Resort opened in April 2013 and with only 30 Beachfront Bures, Suites and Resort Rooms it is has been created for couples who want to escape the their frantic everyday lives and totally switch off for a well earned break. On arrival you will be greeted by the amazingly friendly staff with a truly Fijian welcome as they serenade you on to the island. Make your way to check-in and you will pass the spectacular infinity pool where guests can while away the hours with a good book and a drink or just enjoy the magnificent outlook across the turquoise Fijian waters.
The air conditioned bures and suites all have beautifully hand crafted Fijian furnishings which are made on the island, and also boast stunning outdoor river-rock showers. Take some time to sit on your verandah swing chair and watch the world go by – recharging yourself in preparation for your return to the “real world”. The resort rooms are set a bit further back and offer a great alternative for those on a budget. As Tropica does not accommodate children under 16 years of age you can be sure your stay will be as restful or activity filled as you would like. Swim, snorkel, go out on the hobie cat or enjoy a relaxing Spa. The choice is yours!
- Location: Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by launch, water taxi, seaplane or helicopter
- 14 Resort Rooms, 12 Beachfront Bures & 4 Beachfront Suites all air conditioned
- 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- 1 x 25 metre infinity pool overlooking the ocean. Spa also available
- Bures and Suites have iPod docks
- Complimentary WiFi internet access available in the main resort areas (including around pool, reception & main restaurant)
- Inclusions: Room only. Meal Plans available
- Max 2 people in Resort Room, max 3 people in Beachfront Bure & 4 people in Beachfront Suite
- Honeymoon Bonus: Honeymoon breakfast in bed serve in guests’ bure with a bottle of bubbles (on the first morning only). Tropical Island Resort honeymoon sulu each (conditions apply)
- Children’s Policy: Tropica Island Resort doesn’t accommodate children under 16 years
Tropica: Couples Escape …
Tropica Island Resort opened in April 2013, Fiji’s newest boutique resort situated in the stunning Mamanuca Island group. Their air conditioned bures and suites all feature beautifully hand crafted Fijian furnishings which are made on the island, and stunning outdoor river-rock showers. The resorts spectacular infinity pool is the perfect spot for guests to relax and enjoy the magnificent views over the Fijian waters.
Tropica Island Resort is located in the beautiful Mamanuca Islands of Fiji. Getting to Tropica is easy and fun! Transfer cruising time is approximately one hour, forty-five minutes. See map below for exact island location.