Yasawa Island Resort Fiji
Yasawa Island Resort is located in one of the most beautiful group of islands in Fiji, the Yasawas. Stunning beaches, crystal clear water & a truly luxurious experience that you will treasure.
Located in one of Fiji’s more beautiful group of islands.
In January 2011 Yasawa Isand Resort & Spa re-opened its doors after 12 months with a brand new, contemporary designed main bure/restaurant pavilion and a beachfront bar that showcased one of the resorts’ most endearing features – its spectacular stretch of white sand beach.
What hasn’t changed however is the essence of what has made Yasawa one of the most popular boutique resorts for many years – its oversized bures, the natural beauty of its setting, the welcoming staff and the relaxing warmth that washes over you on arrival.
Its re-entry into the market complete with new ownership and a fresh new look, has been well received. With its stylishly designed bures that combine Mediterranean sophistication with traditional Fijian architecture, stunning beach front Spa, access to 11 private white sand beaches and the casually elegant new dining area and bar, it is easy to see why guests are returning to this little piece of paradise.
- Location: Northern Yasawa Islands. Accessed by scheduled daily plane service
- 18 air conditioned and fan cooled bures including 1 x 2 bedroom bure and 1 deluxe honeymoon bure ‘Lomalagi’
- 1 beachfront restaurant and bar
- 1 resort pool and 2 plunge pools at the Baravi Spa. Private plunge pool at Lomalagi. Spa available
- iPad ® and iPhone ® compatible stereos in all bures
- WiFi in the main Pavilion and bar. Computer with internet access available for guest use in the library (both complimentary)
- Inclusions: All meals, snacks and non alcoholic beverages daily. Complimentary excursions to the Blue Lagoon Caves, local village, snorkelling sites and private beach picnics (excluding alcohol)
- Max 3 adults or 2 adults/3 children U12 years in Deluxe Beachfront bures. Max 2 adults/2 children U12 years in Bure Suites. Max 2 adults in ‘Lomalagi’. Max 4 adults/4 children U12 years in the 2 Bedroom Bure
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of Champagne (min 4 night stay). Stay 6 pay 5 bonus applies to bonafide honeymooners staying 6 nights +
- Children’s Policy: Children U12 years are welcome during ‘family times’ only (extended periods surrounding school holidays). During these periods, a complimentary kids’ activity program operates for children aged 5 years + from 9am – 12:30pm, 2-5pm, and 6-9pm. Babysitting is available outside these hours or for younger children, for F$15 per hour. Children’s/family dinner takes place at 5.30pm. Takeaway breakfast packs are available for children who are very early risers
Yasawa: What dreams are made of …
Located on one of the most remote and unspoilt islands in Fiji, Yasawa is a boutique resort featuring 18 oversized air conditioned bures. This little piece of paradise has 11 private beaches, a stunning beach front Spa, elegant dining area and an array of activities for guests to choose from.
Yasawa Island Resort is located in the northern Yasawa Islands of Fiji. Getting to Yasawa is easy and fun! Plane services operate daily and take approximately twenty-five minutes. See map below for exact island location.