Escape to true luxury from $3,420.
5 night Fiji holiday package deal @ Nanuku Fiji Resort. Luxurious, intimate & memorable. From $3,420 pp
includes flights to Fiji.
Located beachfront on a private 550 acre estate, Nanuku Fiji Resort is a unique luxury resort situated at Pacific Harbour on Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu. This boutique property provides discerning guests with accommodation flexibility that ranges from individual Suites to a ‘holiday house’ experience, but with the convenience of resort facilities and pampering staff.
Most Suites and Villas connect to create a contemporary Island influenced Beachfront Residence of between 2–6 bedrooms, making it the perfect choice for individual families, multi generation families or small groups of friends travelling together.
Activities abound both on and off site, and with extensive inclusions in the nightly rate (such as a nanny for children aged U8 years, complimentary butler service (Villa Mama) and a daily children’s activity program), a strong emphasis on the beautiful Fijian culture and a dedication to providing delicious fresh cuisine, a holiday at Nanuku Auberge is sure to be a popular choice.
Learn more about Nanuku Fiji Resort including accommodation types, resort facilities, reviews and Fiji map location.
Free night + Breakfast daily
Package Deal Inclusions
One Free Night at this Luxury Resort
- Including International Flights – Fly Safe with Fiji Airways
- VIP Meet & Greet on arrival
- Return car transfers to/from Nadi/Nanuku
- 5 nights accommodation in a Beachfront Pool Suite (downstairs of Duplex Beachfront Pool Villa)
- One free night (stay 5 nights, pay 4 nights)
- Breakfast daily (boutique a la carte including coffees and teas)
- Free high speed Wifi throughout your Suite & Clubhouse
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea, in room popcorn machines & cookies at turn-down
- Daily evening canapes at cocktail hour
- Weekly activity program including complimentary yoga, a cultural night, coral and mangrove
planting, arts & crafts
- Use of non-motorised water sports, bicycles, resort gym & yoga
- Complimentary cultural activities such as basket weaving, coconut demonstration and storytelling
- Complimentary Kids Club operates daily from 8am – 9pm for children 0 – 13 years.
- Complimentary babysitting available for these hours
*Terms & conditions apply: Valid for travel to 31 March 2023 (block-out dates 17 December 2022 – 02 January 2023). High season surcharges apply. Sale to 31 August 2022. Minimum 5 night stay. Extra nights may be required to meet flight times. Prices shown are a guide only based on 2 adults, based on low season travel, availability & subject to change without notice. Other conditions may apply. Please contact us for an exact quote on the dates you wish to travel.