Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui Thailand
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui is the perfect beachfront destination for families. One holiday here is never enough!
Escape to Koh Samui!
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui is a majestic beachfront resort, located towards the southern end of popular Chaweng Beach, and has long been a favourite of visitors to Koh Samui.
Located in expansive, landscaped gardens all of its 203 deluxe sea facing rooms and suites offer private balconies and have recently undergone a soft refurbishment. Modern amenities are teamed with a elegant décor with a slightly Colonial feel to it, taken from the resort’s grand façade. If your budget allows, opt for a room or suite with Club access – the upgraded room amenities and exclusive benefits such as complimentary lunch time snacks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails with canapés from 5.30pm – 7pm far exceed its cost and are sure to elevate your holiday experience.
A paradise for families.
Centara Grand is one of the very few resorts on Chaweng Beach that offer a Kids Club and as such, it is favoured by families. There is a children’s pool and Camp Safari is open to children 4 – 9 years with its playroom and playground, and 10 – 17 year old can enjoy the E Zone featuring today’s latest games and consoles. The resort’s suite accommodation is ideally suited to younger families, with a king bed in a separate room and double sofa in the living area for 2 children under 12 years.
This is a popular, busy resort with excellent facilities. Aside from its spectacular beachfront location, there is a huge outdoor swimming pool area, Spa, gym, dive centre, cooking classes, outdoor jacuzzi, 4 restaurants and 4 bars. There are a plethora of local restaurants located within easy walking distance of this resort – either on the beach or the street front. Chaweng’s vibrant nightlife is likewise just a short stroll away making this a fabulous choice for groups of friends travelling together, or couples who are seeking a really social Resort from which to explore this great island.
- Location: South Chaweng Beach, approximately 20 minutes vehicle transfer from Koh Samui Airport
- 203 air conditioned rooms & suites
- 5 restaurants and 4 bars
- 1 resort swimming pool with dedicated children’s area. Gym and Spa available
- TV with satellite channels in all rooms
- Complimentary WiFi internet access in public resort areas. Charged WiFi internet access in all guest rooms
- Inclusions: Breakfast daily. Guests with Club Access receive lunchtime snacks, afternoon tea and evening cocktails with canapés from 5.30pm-7.00pm daily
- Max 3 guests in Deluxe, The Club and Premium Deluxe rooms. Max 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children U12 years in all other room categories
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of wine, welcome fruits and flowers in room on arrival (min 3 night stay)
- Children’s Policy: Complimentary Kids Club (Camp Safari for children aged 4-9 years & E-Zone for children aged 10 – 12 yrs) operates daily from 10am-4pm. Outdoor playground and charged babysitting available
Centara Samui: A paradise for families …
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui is a long time favourite of visitors to Koh Samui. Located on a long stretch of white sand at the southern end of beautiful Chaweng Beach it is one of the few hotels that caters really well for children and therefore is incredibly popular with families or groups of friends wanting to stay in this vibrant area to enjoy its restaurant, shopping and night life culture.
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui is located on the popular island of Koh Samui, Thailand. Getting to Centara Samui is easy! Vehicle transfer time is approximately 20 minutes from Koh Samui Airport. SEE MAP BELOW FOR EXACT ISLAND LOCATION.