Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji
Jean-Michel ticks all the boxes for a luxury eco getaway. Beautiful thatched bure’s, gourmet meals, spectatular diving & an oustanding ‘Bula Club’ that the kids will absolutely love.
Catering to both couples & families all year round.
Strongly committed to sustainable tourism, JMCFIR’s real strength lies in its ability to provide a romantic luxury experience for couples seeking a secluded hideaway, whilst at the same time offering one of Fiji’s most comprehensive and responsible children’s programmes. A dedicated family pool with water slide, toddler and wading pools, Sunsmart Bula (Kids) Club for children aged 6-12 and the provision of a dedicated nanny for children U6 years make JMCFIR the only luxury Fiji resort that fully caters for families year round.
Dining at JMCFIR is an absolute pleasure.
JMCFIR has become renowned for its exceptional cuisine, using only the freshest of ingredients such as locally caught seafood, tropical fruits and home grown organic vegetables. The resort combines relaxation and indulgence with a plentiful selection of eco-friendly guest activities such as both day and night snorkelling with their resident Marine Biologist, village visits, private beach picnics, diving, fishing, rainforest and waterfall hikes, tennis and daily yoga.
JMCFIR ticks all the holiday boxes.
Great food, stylish accommodation, luxuriant spa packages, world class snorkelling and diving, a wonderful selection of activities for those who are inclined and a Kids Club that not only entertains your children but educates them at the same time. One visit to this beautiful, award winning resort will never be enough! Click here to read our review
- Location: Vanua Levu. 15 minutes drive from Savusavu Airport
- 24 fan cooled bures and 1 air conditioned luxury Villa
- 2 restaurants and 1 bar
- Bures are free of electronic entertainment. CD player available in the Villa only
- 1 adult only ‘serenity’ pool, 1 family and junior pool with waterslide, 1 toddler pool and a private plunge pool at The Villa. Spa available
- WiFi access in all bures as well as the lobby and lounge areas. PC also available for guest use (both complimentary)
- Inclusions: All meals, bottled soft drinks and water, return airport vehicle transfers and a comprehensive selection of activities including 4 offsite excursions scheduled on a weekly basis
- Max 4 people in gardenview and ocean front bures. Max 5 people in all other categories
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a 1 hour massage per person
- Children’s Policy: 2 children U13 years dine free per bure. Complimentary Kids Club (Bula Club) operates daily from 9am – 9pm for children 0-12 years. Complimentary nanny provided for children U6 years from 9am-9pm. Extra babysitting available (charged). Family friendly accommodation available
Jean-Michel: The ultimate in eco luxury …
Jean-Michel is a luxury eco retreat that ticks all boxes for a fabulous couples or family getaway. Spectacular diving, yoga classes, night snorkelling and waterfall hikes, all combined with exceptional cuisine and 25 traditionally designed Fijian bures. Children will love this resort, with an excellent Kids Club that not only entertains but educates.
Jean-Michel is located in the northern part of Fiji on the island of Vanu Levu, situated amidst 17 acres of coconut plantation overlooking Savusavu Bay. Getting to Jean-Michel is easy! Just a 1 hour domestic flight from Nadi Airport to Savusavu, then a short 15 minute vehicle ride straight to the resort. The adventure of getting to Jean-Michel is all part of your holiday fun with so many fabulous sights to see along the way. See map below for exact island location.