Matamanoa Island Resort Fiji
Matamanoa Island Resort is a small couple’s only island resort that represents exceptional value.
The perfect romantic getaway.
Matamanoa Island Resort features beautiful beaches, newly built beachfront villas with private plunge pools, spacious beachfront bures, fully refurbished hotel rooms, an inviting pool and a social bar area where new friends are always made at cocktail hour. And when teamed with a stunning Spa which is cleverly built into the lush gardens on the hillside, this fabulous little resort becomes extremely popular. It’s the ideal destination for romantic getaway with your loved one. We strongly recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment!
- Location: northern Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by launch, water taxi or helicopter
- 13 air conditioned gardenview hotel rooms, 19 air conditioned beachfront bures & 14 air conditioned beachfront villas
- 1 restaurant and 1 bar
- 1 resort pool. Spa available
- Hotel rooms/bures are free of electronic entertainment
- WiFi internet ‘hot spots’ located throughout the resort and a guest computer located in the front office (charged)
- Inclusions: Continental buffet breakfast and afternoon tea daily. Meal plans available
- Max 2 adults in gardenview hotel rooms and 4 adults in beachfront bures
- Honeymoon Bonus: Bottle of sparkling wine, fruit basket and a hand carved wooden plaque with guests first names engraved in room/bure on arrival
- Children’s Policy: Matamanoa does not accommodate children aged U16 years
Matamanoa: a ‘must see’ island …
Matamanoa is a small boutique resort designed for couples. Set on a beautiful beach in the Mamanuca Islands, guests can experience excellent snorkelling straight off the beach. With both hotel room and expansive bure accommodation on offer, this resort provides guests with a true ‘island’ experience at an affordable price.
Matamanoa is located in the very popular island resort area known as the Mamanuca Group of islands. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu. Getting to Matamanoa is easy and fun! Matamanoa is serviced by South Sea Cruises via fast, 150 seat, split deck air-conditioned catamarans. Transfer cruising time is approximately one hour, thirty minutes. The air-conditioned catamaran departs both Denarau Marina and Matamanoa Island three times daily. Want to arrive a little quicker? Fast helicopter and seaplane transfers are also available. See map below for exact island location.