Rayavadee Krabi Thailand
Rayavadee is Krabi’s premier luxury five star resort. Private, romantic & simply stunning this is one resort that ticks all the boxes for the perfect getaway.
Surrounded by lush jungle foliage and with a backdrop of sheer cliffs, this fabulous resort is the perfect choice for romantic couples and families looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the more popular tourist regions of Phuket.
The 98 two story pavilions and 4 luxurious villas are scattered throughout 26 acres of coconut grove, with award winning architecture that blends with its natural surroundings. Its stylish tropical décor blends rich Thai silks with polished woods and hand crafted furnishings. There are 5 multi bedroom accommodations which are ideal for families, and a ‘Just For Kids’ activity program that offers interactive experiences for children allowing them to explore Thai culture and the natural surroundings.
- Location: Krabi, Thailand. Accessed by speedboat from Krabi Pier
- 98 two-story pavilions and 4 villas
- 4 restaurants
- 1 resort pool and private pools in some Pavilions & Villas. Day Spa available
- TV’s in all guest rooms
- Complimentary WiFi internet access available in all guest rooms and public areas
- Inclusions: Breakfast daily. Meal plan available
- Max 3 people per Pavilion. Max 9 people per Villa
- Honeymoon Bonus: Welcome drink upon arrival, selection of tropical fruits served daily in the Pavilion, floral arrangement in the Pavilion, bottle of champagne in Pavilion upon arrival, 1 x 75 minutes massage for two people at the Rayavadee Spa
- Children’s Policy: Children are welcome all year round but the resort doesn’t offer a Kids Club
Rayavadee: Luxury at its finest …
Rayavadee is the ideal getaway for those wishing to escape the busy tourists spots. Relaxing and luxurious, this resort features beautiful accommodation surrounded by magnificent landscapes. A must-see holiday destination.
Rayavadee is situated on southern Thailand’s Andaman coast. Krabi International Airport is located just 23 kilometres from the resort (approx. 25 minutes drive to the pier). Guests access the resort by speedboat ex Krabi pier. See map below for exact location.