Six Senses Fiji
Six Senses is a luxury tropical escape hidden on Fiji’s Malolo Island. The resort features beautiful Villa accommodation with private pools, three dining options, a Wellness Village and an array of sport & leisure facilities. True to the Six Senses brand, this property is an impressive mix of five-star style, luxury and traditional Fijian culture.
Located in the Mamanuca Islands, Six Senses Fiji takes advantage of its location on an expansive and beautiful crystal clear bay. Accommodation options include 24 spacious villas plus a collection of luxury holiday residences with 3 to 5 bedroom configurations. Family groups from 4 to more are well catered. Every guest villa features wooden sun deck with private pool, outdoor shower, wireless internet & locally-inspired amenities. The luxury residence’s feature a fully equipped kitchen, laundry, outdoor barbecue and entertaining area, complimentary nanny up to 8 hours per day & your very own in-residence breakfast option.
Six Senses Fiji is ideal for ocean enthusiasts looking for their own tropical paradise but with all the comforts and amenities of home. A host of water sports is available including sailing, snorkelling, kayaking, sunset cruises, scuba diving, stand up paddle boarding & island hopping. Cooking class are also on the adventure agenda. Learn to prepare island-inspired dishes with fresh local ingredients including fish, exotic fruits and vegetables. The resort’s chef is there to guide you through your culinary adventure.
Fiji’s reputation for being perfect for kids is held in high regard at Six Senses Fiji. The Grow With Six Senses Kids Club caters for children aged 4-12 years. Your little ones are entertained with fun, locally inspired activities.
Food and dining is at the forefront of this beautiful resort’s offering. Indulge in delicious cuisine at the five dining venues available. Tovolea Restaurant (generous continental breakfast menu, premium a la carte menu & a range of tapas, raw & healthy dishes), RaRa Cafe and Bar (an array of classic cafe dishes), Gourmet Deli (wide range of snacks, produce and gourmet items perfect for refreshments in your villa or to prepare a cooked meal in your residence), TeiTei Pizzeria (mouth-watering pizzas) & Tovolea Bar and Lounge (there’s always time for a cocktail).
- Location: Malolo Island. Accessed by helicopter, water taxi or Six Senses speedboat
- 24 private pool villas plus 2-5 bedroom Residences, all with private deck and pool
- Choice of dining options incl a cafe, deli, pizzeria, restaurant and 2 bars
- One resort pool. Private pools located in all Villas and Residences. Gym and Spa available
- Bluetooth speaker with connectivity to your own device to stream music.
- Flat-panel TV with satellite channels and IP TV (complimentary on demand movie channel)
- Complimentary WiFi internet available throughout the resort
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Coffee machine with biodregradable coffee pods
- Hideaway Pool Villa & Beachfront Pool Villa Max 2 adults/1 child U13 years per villa.
- For families: Hideaway Pool Suite 2 adults + 2 children, Two-bedroom Hideaway Pool Suite 4 adults + 3 children
- Max 6 people in Marina Pool Residence.
- Celebration offer: Complimentary 30-minute massage for two in celebration of anniversary, honeymoon, babymoon, birthday and renewal of vows.
- Children’s Policy: Children aged five years and below stay and eat for free from the children’s menu. For children aged six to 11 years breakfast is free with 50% off regular menu. Full price from dedicated children’s menu. Children aged 12 or above are charged adult prices.
- Nanny services are with compliments for Residence guests for eight hours each day. Nanny services are also available for Villa guests at a charge.
Taking resort luxury to a whole new level …..
Six Senses Fiji is found on one of the most dramatically beautiful isles in the 333-island nation with consistently warm tropical weather making the resort an ideal year-round destination. The 120-acre (48.5-hectare) site encompasses an expansive and beautiful bay surrounded by lush, native vegetation and highlighted by a spectacular white sandy beach for guests. Six Senses Fiji is anchored with two marinas. The resort and residences are ideal for ocean enthusiasts looking for their own tropical paradise but with all the comforts and amenities of home. The entire development is framed by massive prehistoric Baka trees and Malolo Hill in the middle of the island creates an impressive backdrop.
Six Senses Fiji is located on tropical Malolo Island, part of the stunning Mamanuca Islands archipelago and is ideally located just 25 kilometers from Nadi International Airport. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu. Getting to Six Senses is easy! Travel from Nadi Airport is a mere 30-minute drive to Port Denarau where you can hop on the Six Senses speedboat for a 35-minute ride to the private marina at Six Senses Fiji. Want to arrive a little quicker? Six Senses is accessible by a quick 15 minutes seaplane or helicopter ride. See map below for exact island location.