Six Sense Yao Noi Thailand
Six Senses Yao Noi is a truly luxurious getaway. Exquisite setting. Maximum privacy. Simply stunning.
Discover this little piece of paradise.
Six Senses’ philosophy is to create exceptional experiences and at their Yao Noi property they do exactly that!
This is a stunning property on so many levels. Located on a small island in PhangNhaBay (between Krabi and Phuket) it provides amazing views over the bay and its incredible limestone pinnacles that rise from the ocean. To watch over them with a cocktail in hand as the sun sets is sure to be one of your holiday highlights.
Luxury at its finest.
All of the 55 individual villas feature their own infinity edged pool and are elevated hillside throughout lush gardens, providing exceptional privacy. Natural materials, modern architecture and luxury amenities combine to create spacious ‘rustic chic’ accommodation. From Hideaway Villas (with views over the rubber tree plantation) through to Ocean Villas, Beachfront Villas and Speciality Villas there is sure to be accommodation to suit your needs.
This resort caters to both the family market and romantic couples beautifully. The privacy afforded by the accommodation and the vast array of activities allows both markets to indulge in their ideal holiday without compromising the experience of the other. A kid’s activity program operates for children 4 years+ and the availability of 2 bedroom accommodation is perfect for families. The extensive array of adult friendly activities includes kayaking tours, snorkelling, diving, island hopping, rock climbing, bike trails, secluded island BBQs and their amazing Spa treatments.
A Guest Experience Manager (GEM) is allocated to each villa on check in to ensure that you get the most from your Six Senses Yao Noi experience. Dining here is a pleasure with fresh ingredients blended superbly by experienced chefs. Complimentary ice cream is provided throughout the day – a cool blessing to stave off the afternoon heat. The staff are attentive and exceptional. And all of this combined in a resort that not only values sustainable tourism practices, but endeavours to improve on them daily.
- Location: Phang Nha Bay, approximately 1½ hours vehicle and launch transfer from Phuket Airport
- 55 air conditioned Pool Villas
- 3 restaurants and 1 bar
- 1 resort swimming pool. Gym and Spa available
- TV with satellite channels, DVD, CD player and Bose® docking station
- Complimentary WiFi internet access available throughout the resort
- Inclusions: Breakfast daily
- Max 3 guests in Hideaway, Ocean and Beachfront Pool Villas. Max 2 adults in Ocean Deluxe and Ocean Panorama Villas. Max 4 adults or 2 adults/3 children in 2 Bedroom Villas
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary fruit, chocolates, one bottle of sparkling wine and romantic candlelit dinner in villa (min 3 night stay)
- Children’s Policy: Whilst the resort does not offer a Kids Club, family activities operate throughout the day for children 4 years+. Family friendly accommodation and charged babysitting available
Six Senses: Experience the ‘wow’ factor …
Located on a small island in Phang Nha Bay between Phuket and Krabi, Six Senses Yao Noi is a stunning luxury resort that provides those guests lucky enough to holiday here with an experience that will exceed all expectations. Spacious individual pool villas are scattered hillside affording privacy and elevated views. The freshest ingredients are used to create beautiful cuisine. Resort activities for both couples and families are extensive. Relaxing, decadent and tranquil – this is a simply beautiful resort!
Six Senses is located at Phang Nha Bay, between Phuket and Krabi. Vehicle & launch transfer time is approximately one hour, thirty minutes from Phuket Airport. See map below for exact island location.