Tamarind Village Chiang Mai Thailand
Tamarind Village is located in Chiang Mai, a destination rich in history & culture. Enjoy a relaxing stay at the beautiful Tamarind Village & fall in love with all that this resort & city has to offer.
Inspired by local history & culture, Tamarind Village was the first “Lanna” style boutique property of its kind built in Chiang Mai.
Set in the quieter region of town and surrounded by ancient temples and quaint shopping streets, this charming boutique resort features 46 guest rooms/suites that are set around a series of cooling, fragrant garden courtyards. Each is designed to reflect the rich ethnic diversity of Northern Thailand, decorated with fabrics and patterns drawn from the various tribes of the region.
Whilst Tamarind Village is set away from the main town area, the weekend markets are located directly outside the resort offering a lively evening of bartering, shopping and dining on local foods. With a Spa, restaurant, pool and friendly staff, this delightful (and very affordable) resort is a fabulous base for people wanting to explore all that this culturally rich region has to offer.
- Location: Chiang Mai. 15 minutes drive from Chiang Mai International Airport
- 41 rooms & 5 suites
- 1 restaurant
- 1 resort pool. Day Spa available
- Flat TV’s in all rooms & suites. DVD players in all suites
- Complimentary WiFi internet access in all guest rooms
- Inclusions: Breakfast daily
- Max 3 adults or 2 adults/1 child in all rooms
- Honeymoon Bonus: Welcome drink on arrival, daily fresh fruit in room, floral arrangement in room on first day, romantic set dinner for two (food only). Conditions apply
- Children’s Policy: Children are welcome at the resort all year round however the resort does not offer a kids club
Tamarind Village: Absolutely Charming …
With a Spa, restaurant & pool this personable little resort is a fabulous base for people wanting to explore all that this culturally rich region has to offer.
Tamarind Village is located in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Transfer time is approximately 15 minutes by car from Chiang Mai International Airport. SEE MAP BELOW FOR EXACT ISLAND LOCATION.