Vomo Island Resort Fiji
Located on a privately owned island, Vomo is an upmarket boutique resort fringed by white sand beaches and clear blue water. As the most luxurious resort in the Mamanuca group that accommodate families it provides premium cuisine, luxurious villas, a fabulous Kids Club and great snorkelling directly off the beach.
Unrivalled private Fiji island location
Vomo Island Resort is located on a privately owned 225 acre tropical island fringed by a beautiful white sand beach. Its contemporary designed villas, extensive guest facilities and incredible attention to luxurious detail make it not only popular with couples seeking a romantic getaway, but also with discerning families.
Luxury with a welcoming love of children
As the most up market boutique resort in the Mamanuca group that welcomes children year round, it features a purpose built Kids Village Club House and interconnecting villas to guarantee family comfort, as well as incredibly decadent 3 and 4 bedroom villas with their own pools ideally suited to larger families, small family groups or friends travelling together.
Beautiful island cuisine and activities aplenty to work up a healthy holiday appetite
Food is an important part of any holiday, and on Vomo it is given enormous attention. The result is a standard of cuisine normally found in fine restaurants, made from the freshest ingredients, and very contented and delighted guests. Conveniently located only 12 minutes by air from Nadi Airport, it features a 9 hole par 3 golf course, flood lit tennis court, well equipped gym, Spa and a myriad of water sports to keep the most active guests of all ages entertained. Vomo is a truly beautiful resort and has a relaxed atmosphere that ideally you could bottle and take home with you.
- Location: Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by helicopter, water taxi, launch or seaplane
- 28 villas, 1 x 3 bedroom Royal Villa and 1 x 4 bedroom luxury Residence, all fan cooled and air conditioned
- 1 restaurant and 2 bars
- 1 resort pool. Private pools located in Royal Villa and Residence. Gym and Spa available
- Bose speaker with Bluetooth connectivity to your own device to stream music.
- LCD Monitor/DVD in 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom villas only
- Complimentary WiFi internet available throughout the resort
- Inclusions: All meals, bottle of wine on arrival, non alcoholic drinks served in the restaurant with meals and daily wash and fold laundry service
- Max 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children U13 years per villa. Max 6 people in Royal Villa. Max 8 people in the Residence
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of French Champagne in villa on arrival instead of wine
- Children’s Policy: The Kids Village is open year round from 10am to 9pm and is complimentary for all guests to use. This state of the art facility is air conditioned, has soft floor play areas and quality toys, craft room, media room with individual bean bags, outdoor play area and climbing equipment, plus their own ‘restaurant’ facility.
VOMO’s Kids Village operates with dedicated Chef and children’s menu, providing a dining experience that can be enjoyed by all children 4 and over, or with supervision for children under 4 years of age by parent or a Baby Butler ($ hourly fee). A great Children’s menu provides a la carte options to suit all palates and special dietary requirements can usually be catered for. Children may also dine with parents at regular meal times in the main restaurant
Voted one of the world’s top 6 beaches …..
Long stretches of white sand beaches are found right around this expansive island, where you can always find your own slice of paradise, often with loungers and hammocks, without the need to ever share a crowded beach. There is amazing snorkelling straight off the beachfront or join the complimentary escorted daily snorkelling safari. Take some good footwear and climb Mt Vomo for sensational vistas of the islands and unforgettable sunrises and sunsets.
VOMO’s air conditioned villas are beautifully appointed and recently refurbished and located on the hillside or along the beachfront. Whilst VOMO is truly heaven on earth and the cuisine is superb, it is the warm hospitality of the Fijian staff that keep so many going to back to VOMO every year.
Vomo is located in the very popular island resort area known as the Mamanuca Group of islands. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu. Getting to Vomo is easy! The air-conditioned catamaran departs Denarau Marina to Vomo or vice versa once a day. Alternative transfer options include water taxi and launch. Want to arrive a little quicker? Vomo is accessible by a quick 15 minutes seaplane or helicopter ride. See map below for exact island location.