Local Cook Island Storytellers are passionate and knowledgeable about the local culture, history and Environment. Storytellers enjoy sharing a love of their rich history and heritage with guests.
Storytelling varies from tour to tour, but it is likely that the guests will have ample opportunity to:
- Try new and exotics fruits as Storyteller tour guides forage and discuss the local environment.
- Hear of legends and witness how life has changed when meeting and talking with locals.
- Discover secrets only accessible with a guide and hear stories to give each location more meaning.
- Ride at a pace that allows all the senses to absorb the back drop of Rarotonga’s breathtaking scenery.
- Ride premium quality bikes for a comfortable & enjoyable experience, that are regularly well serviced.
- Delicious lunch or sunset cocktail and swim following all tours at a scenic secluded beachside location.
- With an emphasis on safety, best riding practice is communicated before each tour.
Read more about what to do in the Cook Islands here
Best way to see and learn about the Island!
This is a must do on Raratonga!
A great way to see the real Rarotonga!
The best experience in Raro!