Kokomo Private Island Resort Fiji
Kokomo opened in 2017, a luxurious labour of love located on a private island that is as remote as it is stunning – its verdant gardens rising proudly from Kadavu’s pristine, turquoise ocean. Family owned and designed for indulgence, it delicately balances the privacy desired by couples and the facilities required to satisfy the needs of multi–generational families.
Kokomo’s design amalgamates the best parts of the owner’s favourite resorts from around the world.
Every detail is world-class magnificence you can feel good about, because this private island resort is as sustainable as it is luxurious. Extravagantly spacious 1–3 Bedroom Beachfront Pool Villas line the Island’s fine white sand fringe, traditional in their design but lavish in their appointment and décor. Five opulent Hilltop 3–6 Bedroom Pool Residences feature contemporary ‘Hampton’s style’ interiors and afford the most spectacular views over the surrounding islands.
All Meal inclusive, there are three restaurants/bars to choose from, a decadent Day Spa, a fitness centre that offers personal training, yoga and pilates, an expansive Kids Club and an extensive range of water based activities that benefit tremendously from its ideal location adjacent to Fiji’s famous Great Astrolabe Reef.
Setting a new standard in Fijian cuisine
Embracing the ‘farm to table’ concept, Kokomo boasts a 5.5 acre (2.2 hectare) farm that practices organic methodologies, growing a wide variety of local vegetables, herbs, sprouts, edible flowers and exotic fruits from zucchini to sweet basil and pineapples, the list is extensive. Beachfront, poolside, destination and in-villa dining is available from sunrise to sunset. All menus are updated daily and champion Fiji’s seasonal, flavoursome produce. Kokomo’s chefs would gladly prepare a private dinner or picnic based on your favourite foods, to be enjoyed at one of the many breathtaking locations around the island or surrounding, uninhabited islands.
Activities for everyone
Lush and secluded, Kokomo is a tropical paradise that ticks all the boxes. Your Private Island retreat has every foreseeable land adventure and water based activity covered; and the activities staff infinite breadth of experiences are designed specifically for you to create your ultimate stay, your way. So go on, do as much, or as little as you like.
For quality family time together, Kokomo offers a myriad of experiences the whole family can enjoy; from the resort pool to tennis, basketball, beach games, countless water based activities and daily excursions.
• Location : Island off Kadavu. Accessed by 45 minute helicopter or seaplane flight ex Nadi Airport
• 21 x 1–3 Bedroom Beachfront Villas and 5 x 3–6 Bedroom Luxury Residences, all fan cooled and air conditioned
• 1 resort pool and private pools in all Villas/Residences.
• Gym and Day Spa
• 3 restaurants and bars
• Satellite TV, bluetooth sound system and coffee machines in all accommodation
• Complimentary WiFi throughout the resort
• Inclusions: All meals and non–alcoholic beverages daily, selected motorised watersports, one 45–minute intro Spa treatment (per Villa or per person in Residence), one Tank Scuba Dive (per Villa or per person in Residence) and laundry service. Residence guests also enjoy a personal buggy, butler and nanny and 1 private BBQ experience
• Occupancy: varies from 2 to 15 guests, dependant on the number of bedrooms in the accommodation (king split in all)
• Honeymoon Bonus: 60 minute Couples Massage (min stay 5 nights)
• Children’s Policy : Complimentary Kids Club operates daily from 9am–9pm for ages 2–16 years. Complimentary nanny service for 0–3 years from 9 am-5 pm. Babysitting available (charged). Family friendly accommodation
The Healing Powers of Fiji
Designed to connect you the natural beauty of the island while embracing traditional Fijian nuances, Yaukuve Spa Sanctuary is nestled in a lush, tropical garden. Kokomo’s highly skilled therapists draw on Fiji’s natural elements to help you relax, restore and rejuvenate. With a range of blissful treatments and relaxation practices; this is your place to take a moment before returning to the world completely transformed. For a personal experience, treatments and holistic practices (yoga and meditation) are available in your villa or residence, upon request.
Journey to Kokomo Private Island in their private Twin Otter Seaplane or helicopter. Located just 45 minutes flight from Nadi International Airport or 25 minutes south of Suva, the transit between the mainland and Kokomo offers sweeping views of crystal clear water and powder fine stretches of sand. It’s a breathtaking starter of what’s to come.
Guests arriving and departing from Nadi International Airport are encouraged to use the new private luxury transfer lounge. Designed to provide a seamless experience while transferring to and from Kokomo Private Island, guests can enjoy refreshments, entertainment, a playroom for families, and shower facilities.