Malolo Island Resort Fiji
Malolo Island Resort delivers everything you expect from an Island holiday…and more.
This is a little piece of Fijian paradise.
Malolo is where worldly distractions like TV, computers and telephones are replaced with days spent exploring the vibrant coral reefs of the surrounding lagoon, reading the book that has spent months unopened on your bedside table and reconnecting with those you love.
Stylish accommodation options to suit all family sizes.
Plantation style duplex bures reminiscent of the colonial era feature high vaulted ceilings and well appointed, contemporary décor that provides a feeling of spaciousness and rustic elegance. The deluxe ocean view and family bures all feature a separate bedroom making them ideal for families. ‘Tadra’ (meaning dream) bures are located only metres from the ocean’s edge, and are suitable for honeymooners or those who are romantic at heart.
There’s something for everyone at Malolo.
2 restaurants serve the freshest of cuisine in relaxed environments. An indulgent rainforest spa massages away your ‘real world’ worries and the complimentary Kids Club entertains your children from 9am – 9pm daily, to ensure that the whole family has a holiday. However, this is not just a family resort. Malolo successfully manages to accommodate both couples and families without compromising the holiday experience of either, through a range of facilities such as an adult only pool, lounge and dining area.
Escape the ‘real world’ with a stay on beautiful Malolo.
Located on a golden sand beach fringed by azure waters and coral reef, guests can snorkel off shore or participate in a number of water based activities at their own leisure, such as diving, water skiing, dolphin spotting, kayaking or windsurfing. Or perhaps you’d prefer to go for a wander, with nature tracks around the island to explore. With so much to offer, this delightful Fijian owned resort is sure to please.
- Location: Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by launch, water taxi or seaplane
- 45 air conditioned and fan cooled bures including 4 oversized Family Bures
- 2 restaurants plus 1 dining area reserved for guests aged 13 years+. 3 bars
- 2 resort pools (1 adult only). Spa available
- Bures are free of electronic entertainment
- Complimentary WiFi hotspots in the public areas
- Inclusions: Room only. Meal plans available. Guests staying 5 nights + receive either spa, water sports or food and beverage credit valued at F$200 or 2 kids U13 years eat free (conditions apply)
- Max 4 people in Oceanview or Deluxe Oceanview bures. Max 2 adults in the Tadra (honeymoon) Bures. Max 7 people in the Family Bures
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and fruit platter (3-4 night stay) or complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and a 1 hour aromatic couples massage (min 5 night stay). Conditions apply
- Children’s Policy: Complimentary Kids Club operates daily from 9am-9pm for children aged 4-12 years. Babysitting available (charged). 2 children U13 years dine free (min stay 5 nights. Conditions apply). Family friendly accommodation available
Malolo: A slice of Fijian paradise …
Malolo is located on a golden sand beach, is surrounded by an abundant of coral reef, offers nature walks around the island and has great snorkelling directly off shore. It’s the ideal location for both couples and families with an adult’s only pool and dining area, stylish designed accommodation including family bures and a complimentary Kids Club.
Malolo is located in the very popular island resort area known as the Mamanuca Group of islands. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu.
Getting to Malolo is easy and fun! Malolo is serviced by South Sea Cruises via fast, 150 seat, split deck air-conditioned catamarans. Transfer cruising time is approximately one hour. The air-conditioned catamaran departs both Denarau Marina and Malolo Island three times daily. Want to arrive a little quicker? Fast helicopter and seaplane transfers are also available. See map below for exact island location.
“Just beautiful” – Tripadvisor.com
Malolo Island…..the water perfect, the sunset perfect, the resort accommodations perfect, Sake & the staff priceless!!!! We went hiking,diving,snorkeling, so many adventures and then to come back to have drinks and dinner and watch the sunset. We’ll go back again!