Tokoriki Island Resort Fiji
Tokoriki Island Resort is an adults only escape located in the beautiful Mamanuca Islands of Fiji. Relaxed, casual, luxurious. How will you spend your time? Cocktails, Spa treatments, Dive Course, Teppanyaki? Tokoriki will tick all your boxes for a magical holiday escape.
Situated on the northern most island in the Mamanuca group, this is an intimate boutique couple’s resort that provides guests with a beautifully romantic island experience. Each of the freestanding Beach Bures are located along the shoreline, offering uninterrupted views over the turquoise lagoon and for those seeking a little extra extravagance, some feature a private pool and large decked area. For those who value seclusion and even more luxury, the contemporary designed Sunset Pool Villas feature a separate bedroom and living area, terrace, and a private horizon edge pool with day bed to laze away the afternoon overlooking the ocean.
A recent refurbishment of the main restaurant, bar, lounge and boutique area have together with its hugely popular Teppanyaki Restaurant, shored up Tokoriki’s position as one of Fiji’s best resorts. Lifelong friends are made during sunset cocktails when couples reappear from their daily pursuits with impassioned stories of underwater wonders discovered whilst snorkeling, private picnics on deserted beaches, hours serenely whiled away at the Spa and diving remote pristine reefs.
- Location: Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by launch, water taxi, seaplane or helicopter
- 36 air conditioned and fan cooled Bures & Villas
- 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- 2 resort pools plus private pools in Beachfront Pool Bures & Sunset Pool Villas.
- Bures are free of electronic entertainment
- Complimentary wifi in lobby areas
- Inclusions: Room only. Meal plan available
- Max 3 people in Bures. Max 2 people in Beachfront Pool Villa
- Spa Treatments available
- Honeymoon Bonus: A bottle of French sparkling wine and gift in your bure on arrival (min stay 3 nights)
- Children’s Policy: Tokoriki does not accommodate guests under the age of 16 years
Tokoriki: A truly romantic escape …
Tokoriki exudes relaxed, casual luxury. You are greeted on arrival with a heart felt BULA and the genuine friendliness expressed by the staff at that moment continues throughout your stay.
Tokoriki is an adults only resort located in the very popular island resort area known as the Mamanuca Group of islands. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu. Getting to Tokoriki is easy and fun! Tokoriki is serviced by South Sea Cruises via fast, 150 seat, split deck air-conditioned catamarans. Transfer cruising time is approximately one hour. The air-conditioned catamaran departs both Denarau Marina and Tokoriki Island Resort twice per day. Want to arrive a little quicker? Fast helicopter and seaplane transfers are also available. See map below for exact island location.