Musket Cove Resort & Marina Fiji
Musket Cove Resort & Marina is the perfect holiday spot to enjoy a relaxing getaway. A well maintained resort located in a beautiful part of Fiji.
Escape to Musket Cove. You will love it!
Musket Cove has undergone a total makeover during the past few years, and the proof is in its rising popularity. Extremely well maintained, it offers guests a very relaxed holiday experience. It’s well appointed accommodation is located along the beachfront and throughout beautifully landscaped gardens. With a fabulous pool area, great dining options, a wide variety of guest activities and one of the friendliest bars in the country (frequented by passing yachties) it is sure to tick all your holiday boxes.
- Location: Malololailai – Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by launch, water taxi, seaplane or helicopter
- 33 garden, lagoon and beachfront bures. 16 x 2 bedroom villas. All air conditioned and fan cooled
- 1 restaurant, a café, The Trader (a well stocked general store) and 2 bars. The resort also has BBQ’s available for guest use and BBQ packs are sold via the café. Self catering facilities in some accommodation
- 2 resort pools. Spa available
- Docking stations throughout. LCD Monitors and DVD players in all villas
- WiFi hotspots available. Broadband is available via the resort office from 8am- 8pm daily (both charged)
- Inclusions: Room only. Meal plans available
- Max 3 people in beachfront bures. Max 4 people in garden and lagoon bures and Armstrong villas. Max 5 people in resort villas
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine and 2 resort sulus in room on arrival
- Children’s Policy: Musket Cove accommodates children year round however does not offer a Kids Club. Babysitting available (charged). Family friendly accommodation
Musket Cove: Relaxed holiday escape …
Located in the beautiful Mamanuca Islands, a short stroll from Plantation and Lomani Island Resorts, Musket Cove is a well maintained resort that offers guests a relaxed holiday experience. Featuring air conditioned bures and 2 bedroom villas, a variety of water activities, fabulous pool area and well stocked general store.
Musket Cove Resort & Marina is located in the very popular island resort area known as the Mamanuca Group of islands. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu. Getting to Musket Cove is easy and fun! Musket Cove is serviced by Malolo Cat ferry service, a modern high-speed catamarans. Transfer cruising time is approximately 50 minutes. The catamarans departs both Denarau Marina and Musket Cove Resort four times daily. Want to arrive a little quicker? Fast helicopter and seaplane transfers are also available. See map below for exact island location.