Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island Fiji
Escape to Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island & soak up the sun on their private beach. This is one relaxing getaway that you will love!
A beautiful island escape.
Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island is just a one hour transfer from Denarau Island. Located on a private beach and close to local reefs, making it paradise for diving and snorkelling enthusiasts. The 101 spacious guest rooms, suites and retreats are complete with all the Sheraton amenities to ensure happy memories of your Tokoriki Island stay. Relax in their plush signature bed or on your private balcony and take in the view of the Pacific Ocean, lush island greenery or breathtaking sunsets.
- Location: Mamanuca Islands. Accessed by launch, water taxi, seaplane or helicopter
- 101 guest rooms, suites & retreats
- 2 restaurants
- 1 resort pool & private plunge pools in 30 Tokoriki Retreats. Gym & Spa available
- LCD flat screen TV & iPod dock in all rooms & suites
- Complimentary WiFi internet access in all guest rooms & public areas
- Inclusions: Room only
- Max 2 people per room. Max 2 people per retreat (18yrs +). Max 4 people per family suite
- Honeymoon Bonus: Bottle of sparkling wine in room on arrival
- Children’s Policy: Complimentary Kids Club operates Mon-Sat from 9am–4.30pm for children 4–12 years. Babysitting available (charged)
Sheraton Tokoriki: The perfect island escape …
Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island is nestled on a private beach and close to local reefs, making it paradise for diving and snorkeling enthusiasts. With 101 spacious guestrooms, fine dining, range of family activities and Spa available, Sheraton Tokoriki is the ideal location to soak up the sun and relax.
Sheraton Resort & Spa Tokoriki Island is located in the very popular island resort area known as the Mamanuca Group of islands. The Mamanucas are popular due to their close proximity to the mainland of Fiji, Viti Levu. Getting to Sheraton Tokoriki is easy and fun! Transfer cruising time is approximately one hour. Want to arrive a little quicker? Fast helicopter and seaplane transfers are also available. See map below for exact island location.