Bokissa Private Island Resort Vanuatu
Bokissa Private Island Resort offers guests a completely relaxing getaway in one of Vanuatu’s most stunning spots. You will be in ‘holiday mode’ before you know it!
Located only 15 minutes by boat from Luganville, Bokissa guests can not only enjoy all the local wonders of Santo but also the island’s exclusive Malo River Kayak Tour to the blue holes, rainforest treks, turtle dives and most impressively, fabulous snorkelling straight off shore from your fare. Families are welcome year round and yet Bokissa remains a popular choice with romantic couples seeking a picturesque, relaxing private island experience.
- Location: Bokissa Island, Vanuatu. Accessed by launch, water taxi, seaplane or helicopter
- 16 beachfront fares. Air-conditioning (8pm – 6am)
- 1 restaurant and 1 bar
- 1 freshwater swimming pool. Massage facilities available
- Fares are free of electronic entertainment
- WiFi internet access available in reception and resort lounge area
- Inclusions: All meals (excludes beverages)
- Max 2 people in Beachfront Fare & Villa A. Max 4 guests in Deluxe Spa Beachfront Villa & Beachfront Duplex Fares
- Honeymoon Bonus: Complimentary bottle of Champagne, flowers and tropical fruit platter in their arrival OR a complimentary romantic dinner for 2 with a bottle of Champagne on the wharf over the water (min 4 night stay required, conditions apply)
- Children’s Policy: Children are welcome all year round however Bokissa Resort don’t offer a Kids Club
Bokissa: Beautiful secluded island …
Take someone special with you. Think about the sand in your feet and the warmth of the sun.
Bokissa Private Island is located on a small island off Espiritu Santo in Vanuatu. Getting to Bokissa is easy! Just a ten minute vehicle transfer from Espiritu Santo Airport, then connect to a speed boat transfer for approximately twenty-five minutes straight to the island. See map below for exact island location.